Take great care when creating cannabis infused food. Keep out of reach of children and make those around you aware of cannabis in all food.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease the pan.
Grease using cooking spray or by lightly coating a paper towel with cooking oil and rubbing it down. You want your pan to be around 8×8 or 9×9 inches for delicious thick brownies.
3. Mix your cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
4. Melt your butter in a saucepan.
Melt butter until it is a liquid. Be careful not to let it reach a boil. You want your butter melted but not boiling or burnt.
5. Mix sugar and vanilla into the butter.
Mix rapidly until all wet ingredients are blended.
6. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
Add your sugar, butter, and vanilla to the mixing bowl with your other dry ingredients, along with the eggs.
7. Beat that deliciousness until it is silky smooth.
8. Pour the brownie batter into your baking pan.
Smooth out the mix with a rubber spatula to make sure all corners are evenly dispersed.
9. Put your brownies in the oven..
Let bake for 25 to 30 minutes. (If using a bigger pan, check brownies after 15 minutes.)
10. Take your brownies out!
Be sure they are cooked through by dipping a toothpick in the middle of the pan. If it comes out with any batter on the toothpick, let bake a few minutes longer.