- This event has passed.
Legislative Preview: Solutions for Child Homelessness in Utah
January 13 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 amFREE
Take part in your community!
Join the legislative preview of ways Utah legislators can reduce child homelessness during their 45 day legislative session. This event will take place on Zoom on January 13th from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM. There will be exceptional speakers with varied areas of expertise participating:
- Sarah Brundage Senior Director of Public Policy at Enterprise Community Partners
- Senator Luz Escamilla, Utah State Senate, District 1
- Rev. Joan Bell-Haynes, Executive Regional Minister, Central Rocky Mountain Region, Christian Church (Disciples Of Christ), USA and Canada
- Senator Derek Kitchen, Utah State Senate, District 2
- Rev. Karen Oliveto, Bishop, Mountain Sky Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Jennifer Sullivan, Director of Housing and Health Integration at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
We want legislators to see there is broad support for reducing child homelessness in Utah and so I hope you will register by clicking the button below and that you will forward information about the event to others who may be interested.
Let's make 2021 a year where people in Utah come together to reduce child homelessness.
Register ahead here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_644LkmbeThi9Msw59dw8Sw