Dragonfly Blood Drive
January 25 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
We are partnering with ARUP to bring you a Covid-safe blood drive right here at our pharmacy!
ARUP Laboratories is a national nonprofit and academic reference laboratory at the forefront of diagnostic medicine.
Why donate blood?
- Blood is needed every two seconds.
- About one in seven people entering a hospital needs blood.
- Blood is always needed for treatment of accident victims, cancer patients, hemophiliacs and surgery patients.
- Blood cannot be manufactured.
- Only 37 percent of our country's population is eligible to give blood, and less than 10 percent of those who can donate actually do donate annually.
ARUP will be bringing a mobile blood drive truck to our parking lot. All participants will need to sign up ahead of time and schedule their slot. More information on booking your appointment with us to come!