Onsight Time: Immediate
Duration: 2-3 Hours
Please Note: Utah Law does not allow for putting a flame to flower and smoking.
How to Use:
- Gather a couple of buds of cannabis flower, grind it, and load your desired amount into the heating chamber of device. (See your device’s manual for loading instructions.)
- Turn on device and select temperature setting.
- For first dosing on any new strain, inhale for about 1-2 seconds, hold 3-5 seconds and exhale.
- Wait about 15-20 minutes then evaluate dose and adjust as necessary.
- Flower in the chamber is used or already been vaped (ABV) when it turns brown and no more vapor appears on exhale.
- Vaporizing flower is less irritating than smoking.
- No harmful byproducts of smoking such as carcinogens.
- Less odor so more discreet than smoking.
- Vaporizing cannabis is more effective as medicine is not burned off and lost in the air.
- Vaporizing allows you to access the full spectrum and use of the cannabinoids and terpenes.
- There is a slight learning curve to use the device.
- Device must be cleaned and maintained.
- More of an initial investment.